People suffering from arthirtis have often tried different medications, but they have been very costly and hasn`t had so much success even. Due to this reason, they have opted for natural remedies for arthritis.
It is highly recommended to consult a doctor before going for natural remedies for arthritis. This is because supplements may cause unpleasant reactions and may not be right for the people.
It is something to be noted that some supplements may not suit people, but there can be some which are beneficial for others. Also, there can be many manufacturers who might be promoting their supplements, but in reality, they won’t be using the correct ingredients for their supplements. Also, they will not let people know about the different side effects of these supplements.
Products which are having chondroitin, fish oil and gulcosamine are considered good supplements for arthritis and are very popular. Chondroitin is very helpful in the ability of controlling weight, as increasing weight leads to joint pressures. The extracts of fish oil help in managing the inflammation in the human body. Apart from that, sources believe that the use of glusocsamine helps in strenghting the joint cartilage. But it does not prove nor approved yet.
A brief review on natural remedies for arthritis :
- Vitamin E : This antioxidant can be found in milk, eggs and vegetable oil. It is mostly used for osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin B : The use of vitamin B is also good for people suffering from arthritis. This is because it serves as a successful pain reliever. It allows stopping degeneration in the joints which is caused by free-radical molecules.
- Ginger : Ginger also serves as a natural remedy for arthritis. It has no side effects and acts as an inflammatory.
- MSM : It is organic sulfur, and its excessive use helps in reducing inflammation.
- Glucosamine sulfate : The use of glucosamine sulfate helps in building cartilage. Also, it has fewer side effects.
- Nettle leaf : The use of nettles by arthritis patients is very effective. It helps in lowering the need of patient for anti inflammatory drugs up to 70 percent.
- Chondroitin : The usage of chondroitin helps in drawing fluid into cartilage. This results in improving the potential for shock absorbing.
- Oil massages are also a natural remedy for curing arthritis problem as frequent massage of joint helps reducing swelling and pain.
So overall one can believe that there certain natural remedies available to cure arthritis, but there has not been any scientific testing or research done on them. Even different medical institutions haven`t done any work on them. This question its effectiveness. Also there are natural remedies, but one can find very few examples of using them.
There is no proper cure available for arthritis. But if one can try, he can delay the symptoms of arthritis by having a good and healthy weight. There should be a habit of daily excercise and proper healthy food should always be a part of the meal. One should avoid movements in the body that causes pain. Proper consultation with a doctor should be done if there is some soreness or ache in the parts of the body.