Liver detox tea is just one of the many ways to take care of the organ. This natural liver detoxifying technique assists in the functioning of the liver as well as restoring the cells and membranes. Similar to eating fruits and vegetables, drinking tea prevents damage to the liver.
Since the liver is known as the body’s master detoxifier, we need to learn how to treat it properly. Many of the body’s activities rely on the liver. This is the reason why we need to make sure that our liver is always functioning correctly. Many ways are created to take care of the liver and one of these is drinking tea.
4 Benefits of Detox Tea
You need to be aware of the many benefits of drinking tea as a liver cleanser. After finding out what these benefits are, you may just be tempted to use detox tea as a means of liver detoxification. Here is the list of the benefits of liver detox tea:
- Detox tea is ideal for any kind of liver problem. Aside from this, it can function as a stimulant which can enhance every liver function.
- Detox tea can also protect and strengthen the liver, treat liver deficiency, and cleanse the skin while cleansing the liver.
- Drinking this special blend of tea can also stimulate bile to increase digestion of fat and protein synthesis.
- Drinking tea helps reduce inflammation through supporting the breakdown of cortisone in the liver. In addition, the method of tea drinking can also cleanse the blood.
4 Components in a Liver Detox Tea
Before drinking any kind of tea or brewing your own detox tea, you have to check that it contains the right blend of herbs. The herbs in your tea should include at least one or two of the following :
- Alternatives which is good for cleansing the blood
- The tea should also have Cholagogues to increase bile production.
- Diuretics, which boost urine production
- Lastly, the tea that you will drink should also contain Hepatics, an herb which enhances bile flow.
5 Things You Need to Know about Liver Detox Tea
There are several facts you have to take note of when using tea as a liver detoxifier. These facts are written below :
- Detox tea is safe to use monthly and during periods of fasting and when on a detox diet.
- Drinking tea for the liver may also be paired with other cleansing teas such as the ones for the kidney, skin, lymphatic system, and immune system.
- Detox tea may be used as a general digestive detoxifier or as a part of a detoxification program.
- Some liver detox teas which are manufactured and sold in the market may be harmful for pregnant women or nursing mothers. You need to consult your OB-GYNE before using them.
- Never combine detox tea with pharmaceutical drugs as this may cause some complications. Consult a physician first before doing so.
Undoubtedly, liver detox tea is a natural cleansing technique. With the many options out there you may just choose something that you think is safer for your body. If you choose a different liver detoxifier, be certain that the organ will receive the full benefits of the method. You can even enjoy it for a number of ways as some may have the flavors you love.
Will The Liver Detox Tea Work?
But if you are not much into drinking teas, then the liver detox tea may not work for you. Why is this so? This is because you may drink it for the first days of the liver detox process but you might just stop taking it along the way. Worry, no more as you can still cleanse your liver through another option.
Your option now is to eliminate the thought of taking a liver detox tea and take another remedy instead. You can have a supplement that is still guaranteed to support the health and wellness of your liver. You can have liver active homeopathic spray. This product promises to deliver results that are sure to provide a list of health benefits not only for your liver but for surrounding organs as well.