This site consists of affiliate links. And I will get a small compensation when you click these links. Please see my affiliate disclaimer page for complete information.
The benefits of reiki on many different levels, including physical, emotional and spiritual levels. Reiki can enhance everything in your life. Here are some examples of how Reiki can benefit you:
- It’s calming and it reduces stress, while producing deep relaxation, comfort and peace.
- It can help bring spiritual clarity.
- It can offer relief during emotional distress and sorrow. It also helps with the grieving process well as clears out the emotions from being drained while offering perspective.
- It relieves physical pain.
- Reiki can help improve blood circulation and can even help stop small bleedings.
- It can help cleanse the organs (liver, kidneys, arteries, spleen, gallbladder, lungs and heart).
- Safe for treatment of imbalances, chronic and acute conditions, stress-related disorders, conditions related to sinus, menopause, migraine, cystitis, asthma, chronic fatigue, arthritis, back sciatica, insomnia and depression.
- Reiki can speed up the recovery of long-term illnesses and surgery. It can reduce side effects, help in adjusting to medicine and in treatment. Reiki can be put directly into food and medicine by a Reiki practitioner.
- It purifies the environment and removes bad energy and spirits from the office, garden, home, etc.
- It can help athletes heal faster from injury.
- Anyone can benefit from Reiki, including adults, babies, children, toddlers and pets.
- Pets can benefit from Reiki and it can help reduce stress, separation anxiety, trauma and illness in pets.
- Reiki never causes harm to any living thing and is a positive energy.
- Reiki is recommended for ongoing health maintenance.
- Reiki can be a valuable tool for dealing with trauma in emergency situations.
- It can help strengthen the immune system, which serves as protection against illness and infection.
- Reiki balances the mind and the emotions. Regular Reiki treatments promote a calmer and more peaceful state of being.
- It can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and anger.
- Reiki is good for everything. The more the practitioner uses it, the better off he or she will be. One of the many benefits of Reiki is the fact that the more you give Reiki to other people, the more Reiki benefits you as well.
A lot of people find that they have anger management benefits from doing Reiki as well. For additional help, carry hematite around with you or Chinese Flourite. You can also incorporate stones into your Reiki treatments. Stones can be given Reiki as well, so even for someone who is not a Reiki practitioner; they can hold a Reiki-infused stone and will get the benefits of Reiki.